The HYPER-ROM is based on the Android 6.0.1 port and gives you all the features of the Android Marshmallow. The Galaxy S5 has already received the official Marshmallow update from the Samsung, But you can still download and flash this ROM on your Smartphone if you want to fall in love with the true Android Experience.
- Before you Flash a custom ROM on your device, your must have the root access on it. To Root And Install CWM On Your Samsung Galaxy S5 Read this Tutorial.
HYPER-ROM – DOWNLOAD
Android 6.0.1 Gapps – DOWNLOAD
- Switch Off your device.
- Boot into the CWM recovery by pressing HOME, POWER, VOLUME-UP buttons simultaneously.
- Make a full system wipe(including factory reset, dalvik cache etc). It is a mandatory step to make a clean ROM installation.
- After the Wiping Process completes, mount everything including System, Data and Cache.
Choose “install ZIP from sdcard/sdcard0” from the main menu of the Recovery.
- Once you chose to “install the ZIP from sdcard” option, Navigate to the directory where you have saved the ROM zip file and then select it.
- To confirms the installation, Select the “yes” option to confirm.
Wait until the flashing completes.
- Reboot your device. (The Initial Reboot takes about 5-10 minutes.)
Note : Don’t remove the device battery if it seems like the device gets stuck in the boot loop. Give it some time to complete it’s initial Single time installation processes. Enjoy 🙂