The CyanogenMod 13 Marshmallow upgrade is now available to very rooted Galaxy S Advance users. If you haven’t yet rooted your device, See this article on – Root Samsung Galaxy S advance GT I9070 Jelly Bean. The upgrade can be installed on your device by making a Custom installation of cm 13. This ROM gives you every taste and all features included in the latest Android 6.0 marshmallow. This article shows you the detailed procedure to install the CyanogenMod 13 Custom ROM on your Galaxy S Advance.
CyanogenMod 13 Custom ROM – DOWNLOAD
Slim GAPPS – DOWNLOAD
ClockWorkMode Recovery (CWM) – DOWNLOAD
- Download Custom cm13 ROM, CWM and the Slim GAPPS from the download section.
- Transfer the Custom ROM, CWM and the GAPPS to the external storage of your device (sdcard).
- Reboot the device in to the recovery mode. You will need to install the CWM recovery before the installation of the ROM and GAPPS. Once you install the CWM custom recovery, your device recovery will be replaced by the CWM.
- One you get inside the CWM recovery, select Wipe data/factory reset to make a clean installation of the ROM.
Wipe the cache partition as well as the dalvik cache.
- Once you are done with the wiping, Choose Install zip from sdcard and select the “cm-13.0-20160718-UNOFFICIAL-janice.zip” and then the “SlimGapps-6.0.zip“. Note : Never install the GAPPS before the installation of the ROM.
- After the installation completes, Reboot system. The initial boot up takes about 15 minutes. Don’t panic if your device stays longer in the boot loop.
If you are facing any problems or issues, just let us know ! Thanks.